Physiotherapy Assessment and treatment to individuals to develop, maintain and restore maximum movement and function throughout life.
Neuro Physiotherapy – Maggie McKenzie is a leader in this field, providing support and rehabilitation for the following in adults and children:
•Traumatic and acquired brain injury
•M.S. and Parkinsons Disease
•Motor Neuron Disease
Exercise Physiology – Improving wellness through the benefits of exercise.
Classes – Please see our Class Pages for more information.
Ladies only Water Exercise Classes
Hydrotherapy Classes (Gravelly Beach and Launceston)
Schedule of Fees:
|(paid on the day)||(Invoiced)|
|Group Exercise Classes||$10.00 (or Private Health Rebate Only)|
We Accept HICAPS, VISA, MASTERCARD and American Express , EFTPOS available.
Patient ‘No Shows’ and Late Cancellation Policy:
If you make an appointment and either:
- fail to attend that appointment; or
- cancel the appointment with less than 24 hrs notice of the appointment time
you may be charged a ‘No Show’ or Cancellation Fee.
A ‘No Show’ will be charged at the current standard consultation rate.
A Cancellation Fee will be charged at 50% of the current standard consultation rate.
A Cancellation Fee will not be charged if:
- the appointment time is rebooked by another patient
- the patient provides a reason for their cancellation, which is accepted by the practice as a valid reason; or
- the patient provides more than 24hrs notice.